Latronics Battery Charger
Latronics battery chargers are fully automatic and suitable for most charging applications. These microprocessor controlled intelligent chargers have 2 major benefits compared with conventional chargers. Latronics battery chargers have accurate 5 stage charging allows maximum charge into your batteries to minimise charge time, while additional sensitive charging cycles protect your investment by extending battery life. They have higher efficiency with synchronous rectification. Instead of using standard diodes in the rectification process, low loss Mosfets are used to minimize internal losses. This wasted energy would normally be dissipated as heat, however, with synchronous rectification your charger runs cooler and requires less power to operate.
How It Works
- Boost Mode: Is a high current, high voltage charging cycle to allow maximum charge into the battery as quickly as possible.
- Absorption Mode: The high voltage is maintained while the current is reduced, until the battery is charged to its maximum capacity.
- Float Mode: The battery is now held at an optimal voltage with a small trickle charge, ensuring the battery is ready for action.
- Silent Mode:Remaining in float charge indefinitely has been shown to reduce battery life. Silent mode removes all charging and allows the battery to settle naturally, maximising the life of your battery. The battery is then continuously monitored and automatically topped up as required.
- Equalisation Mode: Every 90 days an equalisation cycle is performed to ensure that all cells in the battery are all at an equal state of charge. This prevents battery stratification while also reducing sulphation.
- Led Indicators: No more guess work, the charging mode and fault conditions are clearly displayed.
- Wall mount design: Allows flexibility and ease of installation.
- Battery Type Selector: Easy charging for Flooded Cell, Sealed Lead Acid, Gel, AGM and Lead Calcium batteries.
- Full Electronic Protection: Sophisticated circuitry provides protection against overload, short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage, overtemperature and reverse polarity.
- Reliability: Engineered using high quality components and maufactured to stringent quality standards ensures optimum reliability, backed by a full 2 year parts and labour warranty.
- DC Circuit Breaker: Provides full isolation from your batteries along with the important safety of a ‘No Spark’ – battery connection. Also protects the cables from becoming a potential fire hazard under fault conditions.
- Durable Construction: Latronics Inverters are a quality industrial product made to withstand vibration and constant movement in mobile or marine installations, as well as the diverse range of home or commercial applications.
- Corrosion Conscious Design: Latronics Inverters are built for extreme environments using a recyclable powdercoated aluminium casing, a more noble metal than steel.
- Temperature Compensation: Batteries can be actively charged in both warm and cold climates.
- High Efficiency Toroidal Transformer: Toroidal transformers provide the highest efficiency and durability.
- AC/DC Isolation: Full 3500V AC/DC isolation.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][contact-form-7 id=”2456″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
|Nominal DC Voltage||12V||24V|
|Charge Current Continuous||30A||15A|
|Equivalent RMS Current||45A||22A|
|Boost Voltage||13.9 – 15.2V||27.8-30.4|
|Absorb Voltage||13.9 – 15.2V||27.8-30.4|
|Float Voltage||13.0 – 14.0V||26.0-28.0|
|Equalise Voltage||14.8 – 15.4V||29.6-30.8|
|Input Voltage||240Vac +/- 5%|
|Input Frequency||45 – 65 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC to +50ºC|
|DC to AC Isolation||3500V|
|Battery Leads||1m long with 10mm mounting lugs|
|Protection Circuitry||Over temperature, overload/short-circuit, reverse polarity|
|Dimensions||260 mm x 160 mm x 100 mm|
|Chassis||Powder coated aluminium|
|Standards||AS/NZS 60335.1, AS/NZS 60335.2.29, AS3100, EN55014 & C-tick|
Ratings @ 25 deg. nominal battery voltage and unity power factor
Due to constant improvements specifications are subject to change without prior notice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]