The Aquagarden Solarfree 800C Supreme pump, solar panel and fountain kit sets are ideal for small ponds and water features where no power point is available. They also include a telescopic fountain riser with a secondary T-piece outlet. The Calyx and Bell style fountain attachments are easily removed for cleaning.
The Aquagarden Solarfree 800C Supreme solar pump, panel and fountain set including volume control with battery backup and LED fountain light kit 760 lph, 2.3m max head, 10w, max. power volage 18v, max. current 556mA, battery capacity 12V:7Ah, LED fountain light set.
Here it is! finally a solar pump that actually works! No power? No problem! The Aquagarden Solarfree 800C Supreme pump uses free power from the sun. The complete pump, solar panel, battery back-up, LED light and fountain kit sets are the ultimate option for small ponds and water features where no power point is available.
Just like the standard Solarfree pumps they also include a telescopic fountain riser with a secondary T-piece outlet as well as the Calyx and Bell style fountain attachments which are easily removed for cleaning.
But the Supreme models include two fantastic extra features! Firstly, it comes with an LED fountain light kit which will make your water feature come alive at night. Secondly, it has battery backup so you can use it at night as well as on dark sunless days.
The Aquagarden Solarfree 800C Supreme has a variable flow control tap.
- The Solarfree Supreme 800C model comes with battery backup units.
- The battery feature is used as a backup and will run from 1.5 hours to 9 hours depending on the setting selected.
- The charging time of the battery is 6 hours every day in full sun.
- The Solarfree range does not provide 24 hour a day power.
- The Supreme models come with an LED fountain kit.
- Solarfree models in the “C” range include water volume control.