Solar Operated Submersible Pump System, 4” Helical Rotor (HR) or Centrifugal (C) Pump Unit
The Lorentz PS600 is a 48-72 VDC submersible solar pump system. Maximum flow rate is 34,000L daily and the maximum head is 180m. It can be installed vertically or horizontally, minimum bore size is 4”.
- lift up to 180m
- flow rate up to 11 m3/h
- maintenance free
- high reliability and life expectancy
- cost-efficient pumping
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Long life expectancy and proven in service record
- Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
- Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
- Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination
- Fast and simple installation
- Cost effective spare parts philosophy
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping reducing production costs and reducing carbon footprint
- Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimise efficiency
- Engineered in Germany
- Water temperature specific variants to provide the most efficient outputs
- High quality non corrodible materials used throughout
- Cast stainless steel components
- Solar direct connect with AC connection options
- MPPT technology to maximise power use from PV modules
- ECDRIVE DC brushless motors, designed for solar, with over 90% efficiency
- Optional data logger
Lorentz PS1200 helical rotor pumps are high quality products designed for drinking water supply, livestock watering and smaller irrigation applications. PS helical rotor pump systems deliver water economically, cleanly and reliably, anywhere.
The Lorentz PS1200 DC powered helical rotor pumps have been designed specifically to pump water efficiently using solar power. The helical rotor pump is simple, efficient and reliable, pumping water with very low levels of solar power from up to 450 m below the ground.
Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing, ease of access and a low cost of ownership.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Lorentz PS1200 centrifugal pumps are high quality products designed for higher flow drinking water supply, livestock watering, pond management and irrigation applications. PS centrifugal pumps provide large volumes of water economically, without pollution, anywhere.
The Lorentz PS1200 DC powered centrifugal pumps have been designed specifically to pump larger volumes of water efficiently using solar power. These highly efficient pumps can achieve flow rates of 79 m3/hour.
Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing, ease of access and a low cost of ownership.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″]
|Lift||0 – 25 m|
|Maximum flow rate||7.5 m³/hour|
|Solar operation||Nominal voltage 48-72V DC, Open circuit voltage max 150V DC|
|Solar Generator – Wp||300 – 900 W|
|Battery operation||Nominal voltage 48V DC|
|Motor + Pump end packing dimension||660 x 160 x 150 mm||12.0 kg|
|Controller PS600||450 x 250 x 240 mm||5.30 kg|