[vc_row el_position=”first last”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text el_position=”first”]
Solar bore pumps are high efficiency pumps specifically designed to run from solar panels. Coupled with a suitable pumping maximiser or controller, they continue to pump in low light conditions such as cloud cover, early morning and late afternoons.
The most common variety of solar pumps are submersible solar bore pumps which, as the name suggests, are generally used for bore pumping applications where water is pumped from depths of up to 450m (and beyond) below ground level. Due to their ability to lift water to great heights, these submersible solar bore pumps are also suitable for water transfer applications such as dam to storage tank, storage tank to header tank, stock watering, etc
Sundriven’s range of solar bore pumps are high quality products designed for drinking water supply, livestock watering and smaller irrigation applications. PS helical rotor pump systems deliver water economically, cleanly and reliably, anywhere. Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing, ease of access and a low cost of ownership.
Major benefits include…
- Long life expectancy and proven in service record
- Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
- Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
- Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination
- Fast and simple installation
- Cost effective spare parts philosophy
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping
- Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimise efficiency
Calculate Your Savings When Using A Solar Bore Pump![/vc_column_text][vc_teaser_grid grid_columns_count=”4″ grid_teasers_count=”100″ grid_content=”teaser” grid_layout=”thumbnail_title” grid_link=”link_post” grid_link_target=”_self” grid_template=”grid” grid_layout_mode=”fitRows” grid_thumb_size=”180×180″ grid_posttypes=”post” grid_categories=”bore-pumps-category” order=”DESC” el_position=”last”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″]