The Smart Battery Chargers: The Difference between charging your batteries and thinking you did!
Multi-Stage Automatic Battery Chargers: Ideal for deep cycle marine, RV and industrial batteries
With the increasing demands being placed on electrical systems from electronic and electrical accessories, the lead acid batteries used in today’s vehicles and boats need proper charging to deliver their rated performance and lifetime. The simple taper charge and timed-charge battery charger designs of the past often prove inadequate to meet these demanding requirements. In today’s mobile, power hungry age, maximum battery performance is a necessity.
Schneider’s advanced power conversion technology puts high-end, multi-step battery charging performance within your reach. Truecharge battery chargers incorporate the features found in expensive smart battery chargers at a price comparable to many lower performance while actually making the charger easier to use. You no longer have to make the choice between risking battery damage due to inadequate charging or spending large amounts of money for complicated smart charger.
Whether you need to charge large capacity batteries, keep them topped up, or charge different battery types, Schneider’s line of Truecharge battery chargers are ideal choice.
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, Xantrex TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. Xantrex TRUECharge2 battery chargers can be mounted in a variety of positions, given their drip-proof design. Xantrex TRUECharge2 battery chargers enable quick installation with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments.
Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90-265 volts AC) makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read onboard display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″]
- 12V models available in 20A, 40A and 60A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-01) required for parallel stacking
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_video title=”Promotional Video” link=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fCFAJ6BeIy8″][/vc_column][/vc_row]